Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz Answers Win fitbit Fitness Smartwatch
Hello friends here Amazon Quiz is posted daily. In this article Amazon Guess the Cricketer quiz answers. can win prizes by visiting our website daily. Join the Amazon Quiz Telegram and you will get the Amazon Quiz Answer instantly every day.
What is Amazon Quiz
Amazon Quiz is Contected Lucky Draw Game. General 5 questions will be asked in the general knowledge questions and if you give the correct answer, you will be given the prizes announced by Lucky Draw. This Quiz Lucky Draw takes place daily from 8am to 12pm. The winner will be announced on a specific day.
Today Amazon Quiz Details
Quiz Name: Guess The Cricketer Quiz
Winning Price: Fitbit Fitness Smartwatch Watch
Quiz Period: April 13 – April 26
Winner Announce Date: April 27
How to Participate in Amazon Cricketer Quiz
1) This lucky draw can only be attended through the Amazon app.
2) Go to Playstore and download the Amazon app. Or I will give the link to download.(Amazon App)
3) You need to login or register to participate. If you are an old customer login is sufficient.
Amazon Guess the Cricketer Answers
1) Guess who played most IPL matches as captain?
Answer: MS Dhoni
2) Guess who holds the record for having bagged the most number of wickets in IPL?
Answer: Lasith Malinga
3) Guess who is referred to as the ‘Run-Machine’? Hint – He’s the only Indian to score a hundred on his World Cup debut!
Answer: Virat Kohli
4) Guess who holds the record for most sixes scored in IPL ever?
Answer: Chris Gayle
5) Guess who hit biggest six in IPL in terms of the length the ball travelled?
Answer: Robin Uthappa
Take quiz now – Guess the quiz
Guys, If you like and Usefull for this page Comment Below and give support us